Saturday, June 5, 2021

Swimming Code and tanning

 Hey There! 


Today I went home to my parents' house to swim and have a picnic since some of my extended family was in town! It was SUPER HOT here, like almost 90 F/32 C (i think lol).  But I enjoyed being outside since I don't normally get to since I work inside a building with only frosted windows ●︿●






I was really excited to wear my Juicy Couture tank, I found it on Mercari US a few months ago and until now it's been too cold to wear it! I used my Mamegoma purse to carry my bathing suit, and I have cute sandals from Kate Spade. The jewelry I wore has been my favorite recently, I think I wore those earrings 3 times this week ≧◡≦ 


Something else I've been into lately is self tanning! (✿ ♥‿♥)


My skin burns really easily unless I wear really protective sunscreen, so I've never seen myself with a tan! I was nervous about it, but other than a few problems on my knuckles it turned out SO WELL. It's hard to read from the picture, but I've been using Tanologist foam in Light and their Day Glow serum that is a gradual tan for your face. I don't really think it's gradual, at least not on my skin, so I think the bottle will last a long time! Next time I might try the medium foam though, because i've been using 2 coats of light. In between tans, I've been using the Bondi Sands gradual tanning milk in the blue bottle. I don't think it does a ton but it does really even out any weird areas during the week! Tanning has made me feel so confident and SO Gal. (◕‿◕✿)


That's it for tonight! It's so late here, almost 2AM so I need to go to sleep! Tomorrow I'm seeing my friend and we're going shopping. 









2 comments:

  1. Cute co*de! I love Kate Spade♡♡♡ It got so hot so suddenly, omg. I'm going swimming today soon~

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute