Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Recently (✿◠‿◠)

 Hello!! I am so happy I found time to blog again today (✿◠‿◠)


I've been really happy with my outfits and makeup now that i've finally found makeup that works for me!! I wanna do a whole post dedicated to it eventually! 


A new Asian food hall opened up close to where I live and we've been there A TON. ofc I had to wear my alba shirt as soon as it got warm out too. I didn't get a photo but I had my favorite vegeterian sushi ♥‿♥


(◕‿-)


My outfit from today! I can't wait to move so I can hang up my pretty mirror for outfit pics. I got a new coworker this week and she's super nice, I hope we're gonna be friends!! I still love my job so far which is great bc i worked some overtime to justify getting my hair done next month ♥╣[-_-]╠♥ I'm getting pink exte, basically highlights but didn't wanna bleach my hair so I opted for exte instead! 


This has been my make recently!! I really like it. I changed my eyebrows too and i love them so much. 


Today we went to the Asian place again and we tried a Korean beef bento box (✿ ♥‿♥) it was amazing. I visited the Japanese bakery like I always do xD so I have a strawberry cake waiting for me later! 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

That's all!! Talk soon  ★~(◡﹏◕✿)


1 comment:

  1. Hope things are still ok at work. Getting coloured extensions is a great idea! I'm also waiting for my old bleached highlights to get longer so I can make new ones.

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute