Saturday, March 23, 2024

This week ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

 

Hello!! I've had such a busy week with work and I'm so happy to take a break now ★~(◡﹏◕✿)






I tried a few different eyeliner shapes this week! I don't think I like them as much as I like the one I posted about before though, but the upward wing on the other eyeliner is difficult to do with my eye shape ◄.► so I'm going to keep trying some more to see what I like! 



A few work outfits from this week! It suddenly got really cold again.



The distillery my husband and I hang out at frequently has new spring drinks ♥‿♥

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

My buyee package is going to be delivered today! I've waited so long for it, it shipped a few weeks ago. 



I can't wait for the ego system mags ★~(◡﹏◕✿)  They're so hard to find, so when I saw these i bought them right away. I'm going to scan them and put them on my blog! 


I also got this alba scarf, but of course now it'll probably be spring weather xD but who knows, it was snowing earlier this week so maybe I'll get to wear it! 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

That's all for today!! I'm going to go run some errands and maybe try to get a pink lipstick since mine is super expired xD Talk soon!! 



1 comment:

  1. Your peachy poncho is so cute!!! Haha I still cannot figure out how to buy stuff from Buyee T-T I also never knew about Ego System... 0.0 Gonna look it up.

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute